Hamilton House Policies
- Guest arrival is 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Options are available for arrivals outside of standard check-in time. Kindly, make note on your reservation of your preference to arrange for an alternate arrival time.
- Guest Departure is 11:00 AM. Options for extended departure are available, subject to availability.
- Reservations are confirmed with a deposit of first night's fees or valid credit card.
- Should your travel plans change, please call at least 14 (fourteen) days prior to your scheduled arrival date to cancel or reschedule your reservation; Off peak and non-holiday travel dates will accept a seven day cancellation or rescheduling. Group reservations require a thirty day Cancellation.
- Deposit will be refunded for cancellations prior to the 14 days.
- Cancellations less than 14 days will forfeit deposit; and subject to full charges of the reservation.
- Voicemail or email cancellations will not be accepted. Speaking directly to innkeeper insures proper communication of cancellation. Cancellation number will be issued to verify cancellation was processed.
- No-shows and early departures are subject to full charges of reservation.
: A full breakfast is served in the formal dining room at 9am.
Advance notice of any diet restrictions is appreciated.
A "Go" breakfast is available if you are unable to attend the scheduled breakfast time.
In-room breakfast is available in select rooms for an additional fee.
Midweek business travelers enjoy breakfast served at their convenience.Coffee Service
: Available at all timesBaths
: All baths are private, in room baths with shower and/or tub.Phone
: House phone available at all times.TV/Stereo
: Rooms do not have TV/VCR/DVD. Rooms have a CD player, a selection of CDs are available.
Select rooms offer TV/VCR on request for our midweek business traveler.Smoking
: No Smoking inside. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.Pets
: This is a pet free facility. Local boarding is available.Children
: Out of considerations for all of our guests, Children 15 and older welcome at all times. Special situations allow for younger children midweek and holidays. Please call to make arrangements. Whole house reservations welcome children of all ages.Payment
: MasterCard, Visa, cash or check.
American Express accepted for the convenience of our preferred midweek, business travelers.Two night minimum
: During the month of October, major holidays and local events all rooms have a two night minimum charge and a 14 day advance cancellation limit. Single nights May be reserved if rooms are still available 24 hours prior to arrival.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.